Sunday 27 March 2011

http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/2011/03/cbgm-blog-challenge-4-pets.html

http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/2011/03/cbgm-blog-challenge-4-pets.htmlThis is a scrapbook page I put together for the CBGM challenge #4 pets challenge.  This little robin came to our garden throughout the horrible winter of 2009/2010.


He would come every day to my whistle and would let me up really close to photograph him.  He was certainly well fed that winter.


I used a co-ordinations 12x12 to put the photos on to and I matted and layered the photos and story and added some embellishments to the finished piece.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Becky. I'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from Gill's so thought I would come and say hello I am now a follower if you need any help with anything (blogwise) just shout I know what it's like being new to it love your makes too
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacki. Thanks for your comment. I'm fairly new to card making. Cross stitching is my thing. See this blogging, it will drive me nuts(if I wasn't there already). lol I'll hopefully get the hang of it, or Gill will be giving me pelters. Margaret.xx

    ReplyDelete