Friday 10 June 2011

CBGM Challenge # 8The use of round shapes

Here is the card that I have made for the above challenge.  It is on a white deckle edged card.  I covered it with a free paper that has coloured dots on.  I then matted and layered yellow and pink paper then stuck on two large circles of green glitter card from create and craft.  On top of those I glued down a white cotton doily with tacky glue, then glued down green buttons round the outside edge.  On the inside of the doily I glued some gold sequins and inside that I glued a large yellow button on top of which I put a yellow flower from the capsule range by do crafts.  To finish off I stuck down a yellow foam square  on top of which I glued some more sequins topped of with another small circle of white foam.  I then cut some leaves from green foam to finish off the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment