For today's blog I have made the following card. I used a deckle edged white card and covered it in various shades of the colour pink. I coloured in a Candytuft Fairy topper and added some pink glitter to the wings. I matted and layered it on to glitter card and card and added some card candy round the edges of the picture. I then stamped the cup cakes and coloured them in and matted and layered those. I added the pink shoes and a stamped matted and layered Happy Birthday and some more card candy and made an easel card. I hope the lady in question likes this pink creation.
Here is the line up for this hop in case you get lost along the way.
2. Jacki http://cardsbyjacki.blogspot.com/
3. Leslie - Rahye http://www.leslierahye.blogspot.com/
4. Misty http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
5. Haidee http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
9. Beckie http://beckiedreyer.blogspot.com/
10. Faith http://faithfulecreations.com/
11. Valerie – http://canonburycreations.blogspot.com/
12. Jenn P - http://cardstockandcoffee.wordpress.com//
13. Lisa G http://lisagarrow.blogspot.com/
15. Alethea http://lilodesigns.blogspot.com/
16. Debbie T http://debbiescrafttime.blogspot.com/
17. Angela (AJ) http://fistfullofglittercardsbyaj.blogspot.com/
18. Anita http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
198. Shawnee http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/.
20. Jen R http://www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
21. Denise http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com/
22. Margaret http://diamondgirlcards.blogspot.com/ you are here.
I am the last stop on the hop. Thanks for hopping by. Don't forget to go back to Gill's blog for a candy give away.
Hidden amongst the the crafters are letters, when collected they spell out a word related to fairies(what else would it have been)!!. Go to the Mr linky on Gills page and enter for some lovely blog candy(do not reveal the secret word though).